Overnight Desert Safari
Over the past couple of years, Dubai has become a major tourist attraction in the region and its desert safari is one of the many reasons. It takes you away from the busy city life, and as close to nature as it gets. As the name suggest, overnight desert safari in Dubai lets you spend a serene night at our luxurious desert camp following a day full of dune bashing and various other exciting activities. After a tiresome day full of thrilling activities, treat yourself with a peaceful night under the starry sky and soak in all the pleasures, of life away from the city, which come equipped with our oasis located in middle of a sandy desert.
You’re in the Right Hands
With years of experience, DubaiSafariSpecialOffer is your companion for luxurious, safe, exciting and affordable safari expeditions within Dubai. Furthermore, DSSO also boasts having some of the most experienced drivers and staff that are well equipped with the skills that will ensure a lasting experience of your lifetime. Whether you are fishing for some quality family time or whether its your romantic getaway with your someone special, come experience the most exciting side of Dubai with us, with our unmatched overnight safari experience.
The overnight safari experience lets you escape the bustling city life for an exciting dune bashing experience during the day time followed by a peaceful nightout surrounded by nature. Following are the overnight desert safari package details accomodating:
- Group of four people at AED 250 per person
- Group of six people at AED 240 per person
- Group of twelve people at AED 230 per person
- Group of more than thirty people at AED 220 per person
The above package prices also include:
- Pickup and drop off to anywhere within Sharjah or Dubai
- Camel Riding and Sand Boarding
- Dune Bashing
- Quad biking for a little added cost
- Bottomless soft drinks, tea or coffee
- Exotic Belly Dance and Tanura Show
- Seperate toilets for men and women
- Sleeping Bags
- BBQ and other vegetarian & non vegetarian dishes
- Tea, Coffee and Breakfast in the morning
- In order to avoid paying cancellation charges, please make that you cancel your trip within twenty four hours.
- Any safari trip shall be booked at least forty eight hours before the departure time.