Hummer Safari Tour Dubai
Thrills and excitement comes in all sizes and shapes during your stay in Dubai, and one of those breathtaking activities happens to be hummer safari.Explore Dubai’s vast sandy terrains in its outskirts, which offers a chance for you to escape the busy city life. Whether you’re fishing for a hangout with your friends or family, hummer desert safari is a perfect getaway for you. Whether you are looking to hit the dunes with larger group or a smaller group, this trek across the sands is your way to truly experience the wild side of Dubai.
Doing it in Style
When it comes to bashing the sand in Dubai, it couldn’t get any more classier than doing it in a Hummer. It happens to be the most comfortable and luxurious way to explore Dubai. Apart from dune bashing, hummer safari in Dubai also offers a chance to lay back and relax at one of our luxurious campsites located amidst the vast desert. Loaded with all the facilities, our campsite offers a perfect getaway for you and your family.
Our Hummer trek packages are designed to accomodate:
- Group of four people at AED 300 per person
- Group of six people at AED 290 per person
- Group of twelve people at AED 280 per person
This package also includes pickup from standard locations within Dubai (MOE, Deira City Center, Dragon Mart, Al Mullah) and Sharjah (Sharjah City Center, Al Mulla Plaza, Mega Mall).
For those who want a bit extra can opt for our deluxe package that comes with an option for hiring hummer for just AED 2000.
Both of the packages mentioned above also include:
- Hubbly Bubbly and Shisha
- Dune Bashing
- Camel Riding
- Photography in Arabian Dresses
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Water, and Hot Beverages
- Alcoholic beverages at a little added cost
- Sand Boarding
- Henna Pattern Designing
- Belly Dance and Tanura Show
- Quad Biking at a little added cost
- Drop off
Things to Remember
- Any trip shall be booked at least forty eight hours before the departure time
- In order to avoid any sort of cancellation charges, any trip shall be cancelled well within twenty four hours of it being booked
- People suffering from any sort of back problems, senior citizens and pregnant women are not recommended to be a part of dune bashing expedition.